Rabu, 27 Juni 2012

I'm sorry

© Copyright 2012. All rights reserved worldwide.

Dedicated to Anya and Nia
___________________________________________________________________________________
And another day has passed
Wacthing people's walkin' past
The time that I don't need to know
The memories that I can't draw

You know, everytime you're there
I want you to know that I care
I see that you're busy now
And I can understand that, somehow

*And I'm here, I'm waiting for you
I'm sorry for not,to contact you
I'm losing it, this feeling's true
Well I guess I have no clue

And I'm sorry for making you waiting
And I'm sorry for making you crying
And I'm sorry, for not to say this earlier
I know it's too late, for me to realize it
But I'm sorry, for everything*

Another hours has passed
And I'm still waiting for you, at last
I know you'll be here in a minute
And my time is really infinite

(*) once

And if you have something to tell, go ahead
And if you want to share an idea, go ahead
And if you want to share stories, go ahead
(Go ahead) I'll do my best for our time to own
(Go ahead) I won't even forbid you!

(*) once

And I'm sorry for ignoring you
And I'm sorry for not to trust you
And forgive me, that I said 'sorry' too much
Et pour ne pas te respecter..

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar