Sabtu, 07 Juli 2012

Crush on celebrities... -__-

You know, reader(s)?
What I do, when I have a crush on someone is...'stalking' him
I mean, I could remember all things he did....

Or even internet...
When I used to have a crush on gaspard, I watched Gaspard's video...and think 'aww he's soo cute'
I saved his pictures..and set them as my mobile phone wallpaper....
I browsed facts about him...at night with my phone...
It was all about Gaspard, gaspard and gaspard...even of how I talk..

The same thing happened when I have a crush on Seb, I watched his video, His Mlog, checking out his channels on youtube, watching videos about simple plan just to see him (and david...sometimes..)
I saved his pictures, starring at his beautiful eyes, set it as my display picture in my blackberry messenger...
I browsed facts about him..I even know that he's got spasms...
It was all about Seb, Seb, and Seb...

And this thing also happened to Jared,
Since my sister used to have a crush on him too, We can talk about him (not like Seb and Gaspard before where my sister knows so little about them)
Yess, I saved his pictures, browsed about him, watch his movies, start to be an echelon, and so on..
It's all about Jared, Jared and Jared.

You know from this 'crush' experience, I think I learn how to...i don't know, having a boyfriend?
Maybe from 'my crush on gaspard' experience I can learn how to 'befriend' with my 'ex', because I assumed him as my 'ex'...

I'd never have a boyfriend before, by the way, hahhahahahahaa..
so maybe, that's all///

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar