Minggu, 08 Juli 2012

Re-Learning how to rapp

Hey guys...

You know, most people have said that I talk too fast,
And yes, that's my accent...That's what you'll hear when you go to banjarmasin...
And then, Bunda wiwin taught me how to do tongue twister, like "peter piper pick a pack of pickled pepper.Did peter piper pick a pack of pickled pepper? If peter piper pick a pack of pickled pepper,Where's the pack of pickled pepper peter piper picked?"
or some like that... And when I hit the 6th grade, I was thinking, maybe I can use this 'ability' to rapp! lol...
And that's it! I learned how to rapp for the first time,

And it's such a new challange for me to learn this song called 'lose yourself' by my favourite rapper, eminem. It is actually a soundtrack for a movie he starred, 8 mile.
It took me for about, three months to fully memorize the whole lyrics...
It contains some tongue twister too...you know how eminem use to add many similar vocabulary right?
hah, I wonder how he pronounce tounge twister that much...
Mike shinoda's rapp songs are much easier to learn than eminem's I guess...
So maybe that's all for my 'learn to rapp' experience...
bye...

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar