Senin, 06 Mei 2013

Key of happiness?

Hey guys, sorry I've been busy with these wisuda and shits
So I've passed the UNAS, and it wasn't really good because the math and science's questions were 'straying too far from what I've had learnt'.

Oh, let me guess, dinas want us, the student to not to pass the junior high school? oh, wait, wait or is it because they ENJOY seeing the student under that such amount of stress?
Or is it because they think they KNOW EVERYTHING so they could arbitrarily give the students those questions and laugh at their disabilities? Fucking psychopaths

But you know what, I've had enough resentment already,I've had enough stress already, and I am almost crazy of this. I mean, literally. I was almost insane, I almost killed myself-GOD DAMN IT BECAUSE THAT BITCH KEPT INTERRUPTING ME!

I'M FUCKING TIRED WITH THIS CANCER THING GOING ON WITH MY LIFE! I'M FUCKING TIRED OF THIS, ANXIETY, THIS WORRIES, THIS FEAR, THIS SADNESS, THIS MADNESS AND WHERE THE FUCK IS HAPPINESS??!!


All I want is my happiness and my life back. I have to find the key of happiness immediately....
I have to know the meaning of all of these shits God put in me.

Sooner or later I have to know.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar