Rabu, 10 Juli 2013

Top 5 most intense moment in my life

So I realized that, instead of making my blog too emo, I'm gonna write something different than a poem, hahaha. And here we go :

5. It was night and I was getting really anxious because I was waiting for my national examination result! it sucks how indonesia obligate that to pass. I think it was like the peak of my anxiety, but it came out not too bad so yeah, I'm fine now, ahahahaa

4. This one is when I was just a little girl with the beatles hair. My mom was driving, I think she set the music too loud in the car, and we were driving through this railway (the railway didn't have a barrier at that time) And suddenly everyone screamed "turnover! turnover!" but my mom kept on going. Then out of sudden, there was this train coming right behind the car...I thanked god I'm still alive...

3. PLANE TURBULENCE!!! Urghh this is one of the reason why I hate planes! That time was really bad! I was on my way home from thailand and I had to take 4 hours flight and the whole flight was creepy as hell! It was shaky everywhere, like the "road" is rocky or something. When it reached the worst turbulence, the pilot set up a classical music in the cabin to make the passanger calm...thanks to that pilot...

2. When my mom and dad fight...First when I was 5, and second when I was 11...Lots of banging and yelling and screaming, and that's one of the reason I won't get married in the future....

1. That whole emergency room moments involving my mom...This memory is the most traumatic thing I've ever got as a teenager. I thought she was about to fly to heaven and be an angel or something, but thank god! she's still with me until now!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar