Kamis, 07 November 2013

My version of "My Favorite Things"

This is my version of "My Favorite Things" from the 1960s movie The Sound Of Music. Thanks for Julie Andrews for teaching me to sing about my favorite things when I have a bad day xD
Attention, This post contains dark subject matter, and intended for my own strange sense of humor. Reader discretion is advised.


Warm golden wool blanket and rain in the morning
My mother in red and my dear best friend who sings
Brown paper package, tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

Oreo cheesecake and no school tomorrow
Goth people in black and butterflies to follow
Airplanes in airport, with a breeze on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things!

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

Blue bustle silk dress and cute bows on red hair
Wide fields of lavender and big, white teddy bear
Cooked dory fish and sandwiches on its side
These are a few of my favorite things

Killing the bullies and bright sun on beaches
Bloomed water lilies and beating those bitches
A good holiday, and a trip to unknown
These are a few of my favorite things!

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar