Senin, 14 April 2014

Do you wanna build a snowman? (Elsa version)

So...I got kinda bored one day, and came up with this idea. What if Elsa replied to Anna's verse? then I tried writing the lyrics just for fun. Some of the lyrics are silly, though, because I basically just changed the word so it would fit on Elsa's condition. And some of them don't rhymes either, but, well, I tried my best. Frozen and the original song and its other contents do not belong to me. This is just fanmade.

Off course I want to build a snowman
But I can't go out and play
I don't want to hurt you anymore
Stay away from the door
And please, just go away
I know that we're best buddies
But we can't be
I wish I could tell you why

Go away, Anna!

Off course I want to build a snowman
Or ride our bike around the halls
I think my power's getting stronger and
I'm started freezing all
The pictures on the walls
Don't touch me!
It gets a little scary
All these frozen walls
Just watching the hours tick by
Conceal it, Don't feel it. Conceal it, Don't feel it.

Anna,
I never thought it would be today
Tell the people I'm okay
Sorry for not being there for you
But I can't hurt you too
You can't go in
We only have each other
It's just you and me
I don't know what to do
And I can't build you a snowman

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar