Selasa, 16 Desember 2014

Ophelia

Just today, I tried making a poem about Ophelia's confusement and how she goes mad. Probably not my best work, but, what the hell, I tried anyway.

Ophelia
By Yvonna Faust

How far will you go?
For the uncherished mystery
Of the kindless and temporary

The autumn paints
The colour of my hair
He hath no gain
For the lady of fair

An angel am I?
Who plays with daisies
And hums lullabies
About a man who cares for
And a man who cared for
I dare not

Mad, is he?
Shouting scorns at his lover
Yet he won't witness
The viciousness of his own
How vivid!
I dare not.

How far will you go?
For the uncherished mystery
Of the kindless and temporary

Nay, Nay father!
Choked did he? wailing was he?
He forgot, did he? He laughed, did he?
No soul was there to look!
I dare not!

How far will you go?
For the uncherished mystery
Of the kindless and temporary

No one was me
No one was him
I'm no mad
I dare not!!

They left, did they? with please, did they?
Smothered, did she? Dead, did she?
I care not!
For I dare not!!!

How far will you go?
For love?

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar