Kamis, 22 Januari 2015

FCE Results...

*WARNING. PROFANITY LEVEL : HIGH. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*

Hi guys...it's me...candidate Sarah Hawun Ratuharati...
As you might have known, I took an FCE test on December 2014, and I just got emailed today which stated that my result has been available. So I checked it! After I pray, and get a support from my dad and a long agonizing wait......the result was unsatisfying to me...

I got B. B!!!!!!! WTF??? I'M A FUCKING ASIAN, I DON'T ACCEPT B!!!!
AND MY SCORE WAS 79/100! ONE FUCKING POINT AWAY FROM GETTING AN A!!!!

I.WANT.A.FUCKING.A
RIGHT.FUCKING.NOW.

but then I checked what could be wrong because I spent 4 years in Kelt not to get a fucking B in this FCE test, and knowing that I enjoyed doing the test (even though it was tiring), there couldn't be something wrong. So then I saw the page on my scores. It said that my Reading, Use of English, Speaking and Listening were all exceptional. But the writing was in Borderline.

FUCKING.BORDERLINE.

WHAT, CAMBRIDGE? YA THINK I'M ASKING FOR A MENTAL DISORDER HERE?!!!
IT MUST BE MY FUCKING HANDWRITING, WASN'T IT???!!! THOSE PEOPLE COULDN'T READ MY GODDAMN HANDWRITING AND THEY GAVE ME BORDERLINE??

I WAS FUCKING TRAINED IN WRITING SECTION FOR GOD'S SAKE! WHAT IS THIS? THIS ISN'T SOME FANCY-ASS HANDWRITING COMPETITION! THIS IS AN FCE!!!! WHAT SHOULD YOU LOOK FOR IS THE CONTENT!!!!! NOT THE FUCKING HANDWRITING!!! I STUDIED FCE FOR 4 LEVELS, ACING IN CLASS, ALWAYS GOT GOOD GRADES ON WRITING PRACTICE AND DIDN'T EVEN GET AN "A" IN THE REAL FCE TEST????!!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD???!!!!

sorry, guys, I'm just so pissed off, because I thought the cambridge test checker could read my handwriting better. If they didn't wish for ANY mistake, they should've made the candidate take the writing test with a computer, not with some paper, a pen and all those shits. I know it's immature to write a rant like this, but I'm just a fucking teenager with fucking emotional problems, so I NEED TO RELEASE MY FUCKING ANGER IN WRITING!!! GET IT? WRITING!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is my result....


This is my CEFR level (urgh, I'm aiming at C1!!!)


I'm not proud. I'm not proud at all.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar