Jumat, 10 Juli 2015

IELTS Result

Some of you might not know, but I had taken a 3-months course in IALF for IELTS test. I didn't know why I signed up at first, it was either I wanted to prove something for myself since my last FCE result was not satisfying or I'm preparing way too early for my future goal in Uni of Reading.

The course was great, Ms Gail is a very good teacher, the classmates are very good people. But I was young, I wanted things to be as quick as possible so I straightly booked the test date right after report card day. Now what I didn't realize before making that decision was how oblivious was the amount of psychological stress I was going to put myself through.

So I got stressed out, I was in the Study Center in IALF the whole damn day to study the hell out of myself because I was really anxious and even panicking. It was the report card day and no one in my class seemed to book the same date as I did, and they came on time for the report card giving session, while I was 8 hours early. I was a mess the moment I entered my class to receive my report card, Ms.Gail uttered how I looked worn out and unexcited unlike my usual self. So I told her everything, every bullshitty scenarios of failures my imaginative-yet dangerous mind had poisoned me with, and all the other kids sympathized with me. So I thank them for the concern, but their reaction was probably because I was somehow the youngest and they were like 'she looks fragile, therefore I'll protect her from the world' or so. But sometimes the worry doesn't worth the result, therefore, quoting Scarecrow, there is nothing to fear but the fear itself.

How can I  resist not quoting something from this beautiful-eyed villain?


So, I just got my result today. And it was...
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS!!!! OMG OMG OMG BLESSINGS OF RAMADHAN LOL

But I was aiming for 7.0!!! the overall score is even better!!
I danced in victory when I saw my result, I'm so happy today, my expectations are finally fulfilled and I have more confidence in myself. I thought I didn't do well on speaking but it turns out to be my highest score hahaha

Even though it said I can't party yet

I'm happy. I've never been this satisfied with myself. Thank you God, thank you my family,  thank you, my best friend, Nia, thank you my IALF fellows, thank you everyone who has supported me through this test. and thank this

Thank you. I'm proud.


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar